This is me. Living life to its fullest.

This is me. Living life to its fullest.
I'm young, single and making the best of life :) Why NOT travel!?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To do list

This may bore you but I'm a visual person and I need to make a list of my to-do's while I'm here:

Academics
1. Begin the grad school application process
  • Study for GRE's (I'm planning to take them in May)- my friend Nancy and I already have Mon and Wed study sessions
  • start writing my CV
  • look at prospective schools. I need to narrow it down to like 6-8, but I left my Clinical psych book at home with the descriptions of all the schools :(
2. Schoolwork, since everything is due at the end of term I'll need to pace myself and start researching now for my papers and presentations
  • Clinical psych- paper and presentation
  • Psych of Appetite- presentation and final exam
  • Social and Cultural Exp. of Behavior- paper and journal review
3. Psych lab
  • Encoding with one of the grad students
  • volunteering with Dr. Yuhill
  • weekly lab meetings
Leisure
1. Travel- my list of places is on the side of this blog: Bath, Stonehedge, Barecelona, Paris. I wish I had time for Rome and Greece too :(

2. Excercise- jogs in the park!

3. Buy souvenirs for everyone

4. Write and send postcards. Yes, I need to get on that.

5. Take lots of pictures for documentation!

6. Finish the last Twilight book! I'm trying to take my time because I don't want the story to end, but I only have a couple of chapters left because its just so freakin' addicting to read. Oh well, at least there's the movies!

No comments: