This is me. Living life to its fullest.

This is me. Living life to its fullest.
I'm young, single and making the best of life :) Why NOT travel!?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Plan B

Wow I love how everyone misinterprets this...Plan B actually means my backup travel plans in this case haha.

Anyways....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! a@@%$$sv*o!!!! I guess this is my fault because I didn't get my visa in on time. Even when I sent it to the British Consulate express, they didn't open it until AFTER the holidays. Lesson learned. I blame the holiday mail. Oh well, I can't do anything about it now except work around it. The actual review process only took a day though, maybe because they saw my urgency in the application. So now that it has been issued, its on it way back to me! 

I had to reschedule my flight twice :(
Original flight- 6:55 am on Wed, Jan 7th (Orientation was the 8th)
Rescheduled to- 7:30am on Thurs, Jan 16th (this was before I got the confirmation it had already been issued)
Rescheduled to- 9:30am on Tues, Jan 14th 

... which means I'll be missing the first 3 days of classes and will still need to register when I get there. What a mess! I'll be so relieved once I get to leave and get settled in.

Well, at least this gives me more time to pack, finish errands and spend time with friends and family before I leave.  I was really rushed for my original flight tomorrow. 

***BIG SIGH***

No comments: