This is me. Living life to its fullest.

This is me. Living life to its fullest.
I'm young, single and making the best of life :) Why NOT travel!?

Monday, January 12, 2009

Almost there

Finally my advisor emailed me back! I'm registered for the following classes:
- Clinical Psychology
- Psychology of Appetite
- Social and Cultural Explanations of Behaviour
.....Yay!

I've been emailing back and forth with my room mate who's obviously already there. She's from UW too, so it'll be helpful to have someone go through the experience with me. She seems really nice and has been a great help so far, so I'm glad she'll be living with me! We've already planned some trips together including Spain and France and of course enjoying the the night life in England...we'll see what these pubs have to offer haha.

I packed and cleaned my room all day yesterday...at least I made some major progress! I just have some last minute things to take care of and people to see :)

As promised in my previous post, below are some pics from Kona Kitchen.

No comments: