This is me. Living life to its fullest.

This is me. Living life to its fullest.
I'm young, single and making the best of life :) Why NOT travel!?

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Packing sucks

I hate packing! It involves me throwing stuff onto my bed and then eventually into a suitcase. I have no idea what to bring because I usually change outfits like 5 times before I decide what to wear for the day. I wish I could just bring my whole closet in one one suitcase. Closet in a bag. I wish!

Anyways bon voyage get-togethers went well. Last sunday I had a little gathering at my house and to my luck the snowfall came down! But despite the snow, people actually showed up to bid me safe traveling. I guess my friends do really care ***aw, tear ***. Last night I had dinner at Kona Kitchen, and thank goodness the weather was just fine. We lingered there for a couple hours, so I hope the people at Kona didn't mind. Here's a couple pics from my house gathering below...
Guitar hero world tour. Great party-starter.

Spoons- another great game! haha

I'm going to miss all this Filipino food! Especially my parents' cooking :(

The whole album is posted on my facebook. More pictures to come from Kona Kitchen....

No comments: