This is me. Living life to its fullest.

This is me. Living life to its fullest.
I'm young, single and making the best of life :) Why NOT travel!?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Study habits

What the heck!?
My class schedule is so wierd and confusing! I'm used to a stable, weekly schedule. You know, the one hour lectures M-Th and then quiz section on Fri, or 2 hours lectures T, TH or M, W and quiz section on Fri.....but no its so different at Sussex! I have a different schedule every week, just when I thought I got the schedule down, it changes from week to week! The quiz/discussion sessions here are called Seminars, and they are only every 3 or 4 weeks, depending on the course structure. Also, there isn't even 2 lectures a week, for my Social and Cultural Exp. of Behavior class there was only one lecture this week, I came to class today and the room was dark and empty...then I checked my schedule online and was like wtf there's not even class today! So I basically had 2 days of class week since my Monday class was cancelled and I ususally (that's usually but not every Thursday apparently) don't have classes on Thursday.

Wow I don't know what to do with myself. I'm used to always studying, doing assignments, working, or planning for the Ates. My papers and presentations aren't even due until the end of term....so I've just been so lazy. Maybe I'm just wierd but if I'm on a busy schedule I usually alot myself study time because that's the way I work, but here since I have more than enough time to do homework, I just...DON'T. I think I just work better under pressure. I do need to read for my first seminar next week though...ugh. At least volunteering for my psych lab will keep me busy, I'm getting trained to encode childrens' behavior next week....analyzing their interactions with a computer game, sounds exciting huh!? Lol, not really but it will be good experience for grad school...oh which reminds me I have to start studying for the GRE's, hmmm another task to keep me busy, *sigh*.

No comments: