This is me. Living life to its fullest.

This is me. Living life to its fullest.
I'm young, single and making the best of life :) Why NOT travel!?

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm going crazy!

I think I'm going nuts....STA Travel called today saying that Delta had a flight change. I could keep my flight for the 14th and stay overnight in Atlanta and get there really late on the 15th OR change my flight to the next day and get a $100 refund. So I chose the second option. Ughhhh I'm getting so ansy to just go already!

Final (let's hope) departure time: 6:05am on Wed, Jan 15th from SeaTac

Good news though...I FINALLY GOT MY VISA! Once they opened it, it only took them 3 days to get it back to me, crazy huh? I mailed it to them overnight 2 weeks ago and its just been sitting there that whole time, and NOW they just send it back in 3 days! Well I guess they understood my emergency, too bad I get it the day I'm originally supposed to leave. Ya, I know...my fault for not getting it in sooner.

So while everyone is getting settled in, I'm still at home trying to keep myself occuppied until I leave.

No comments: