1. Begin the grad school application process
- Study for GRE's (I'm planning to take them in May)- my friend Nancy and I already have Mon and Wed study sessions
- start writing my CV
- look at prospective schools. I need to narrow it down to like 6-8, but I left my Clinical psych book at home with the descriptions of all the schools :(
- Clinical psych- paper and presentation
- Psych of Appetite- presentation and final exam
- Social and Cultural Exp. of Behavior- paper and journal review
- Encoding with one of the grad students
- volunteering with Dr. Yuhill
- weekly lab meetings
1. Travel- my list of places is on the side of this blog: Bath, Stonehedge, Barecelona, Paris. I wish I had time for Rome and Greece too :(
2. Excercise- jogs in the park!
3. Buy souvenirs for everyone
4. Write and send postcards. Yes, I need to get on that.
5. Take lots of pictures for documentation!
6. Finish the last Twilight book! I'm trying to take my time because I don't want the story to end, but I only have a couple of chapters left because its just so freakin' addicting to read. Oh well, at least there's the movies!