This is me. Living life to its fullest.

This is me. Living life to its fullest.
I'm young, single and making the best of life :) Why NOT travel!?

Monday, January 19, 2009

Samies, chicken and beer= too much sleep!

Wow. I just woke up from my supposed "nap". I wanted to rest my eyes for a bit before I read for hw around 7pm and slept until 12am...then I woke up groggy and decided I couldn't focus on reading and went back to sleep...woke up at 3am and then woke up again at 6am. My sleeping pattern is wack now, we'll see if I ever get used to the schedule here.

Anyways, yesterday I forgot to say I went to this cafe around the corner for brunch. It's a cute place and apparently really popular because when I got there 1) there was a sign that said they were already booking for valentines day and 2) there was a photoshoot going on, so I just sat in the corner watching photographers take pictures of these models sitting next to some pretty food. He also snapped some shots of the owner by the bar...they all looked pretty sleek in black. I got a bacon and egg samie (aka sandwich), which was absolutely delicious! For dinner I was supposed to go to a Mexican restaurant in town with some friends but it was too far and I didn't want to bus it in the cold and dark weather alone, plus I thought I was going to get some hw done at the time...so yeah the pub around my block sounded like a better plan. I ordered a chicken burger asking if it came with a drink and ended up getting a huge glass of beer with my meal. I still don't like the taste of beer, so I think I took like 3 sips before I was done eating. Ughhh...maybe the taste will grow on me here? You never know....

No comments: