This is me. Living life to its fullest.

This is me. Living life to its fullest.
I'm young, single and making the best of life :) Why NOT travel!?

Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting to Paris

So excited I'm leaving for Paris tonight! But it's so complicated to get there. Check out my groups' transportation plan:

Bus to train station ---> train to Central London ---> coach to Luton Airport ---> plane to Paris --> subway to our hostel

Our train is at 11pm and we are going to bum around London until 3am which is when our coach leaves to the airport for our 6am departure. We didn't want to spend more money on a hostel in London when were only going to be there for a couple hours, so we're taking the latest train out to London and killing time at pubs before our coach leaves. It will be interesting walking around the city with all our luggage in the middle of the night.

No comments: