This is me. Living life to its fullest.

This is me. Living life to its fullest.
I'm young, single and making the best of life :) Why NOT travel!?

Friday, December 5, 2008

A companion in Paris!

DONE:
- Physical exam and UW reg. turned in- CHECK
- Scholarship turned in- CHECK

TO DO:
- Visa application (it's taking me forever online, I don't think I saved it last time so I might have to start all over...oh crap)
- University of Sussex registration (to be mailed in and done online)
- Talk to Bank of America

---------> So my co-worker is going to be studying in Spain until March as well. We're planning to meet up in Paris to celebrate my 22nd :) Yes! I'm not going to be alone. She's also going to Italy and Greece sometime in the middle of March, and although I would love to join her especially in Greece (that's like my ultimate travel destination besides Istambul) it depends on when my finals end and if I have enough money. But Paris is for sure! I'm so EXCITED!!!! :D x 1000

No comments: